· Optimization For Engineers (83-805)
· Operation Research For Mathematicians (88-369)
· Numeric Methods For Computer Science (89-276)
1. Agranovich, A., Louzoun, Y., Shnerb, N., and Moalem, S., 2006. Catalyst-induced growth with limited catalyst lifespan and competition. J Theor Biol 241, 307-20.
2. Agranovich, A., Louzoun, Y., 2012. Predator prey dynamics in a uniform medium lead to directed percolation and wave train propagation Phys. Rev. E 85, 031911.
3. Agranovich, A., Vider-Shalit, T., Louzoun, Y., 2011. Optimal viral immune surveillance evasion strategies. Theoretical Population Biology 80(4): 233-243.
4. Agranovich, A., Maman, Y., Louzoun, Y., 2012. Effect of protein length and number on the evolution of escape mutations in viruses. PlosCompBio. Under review.
1. Maman, Y., Agranovich, A., Vider Shalit, T., Louzoun, Y., 2012. Evolutionary Principles In Viral Epitopes. Mathematical Methods and Models in Biomedicine. Series: Lecture Notes on Mathematical Modelling in the Life Sciences. Ledzewicz, U.; Schättler, H.; Friedman, A.; Kashdan, E. (Eds) ISBN 978-1-4614-4177-9.
1. Influence of Spatial Factor on Hysteresis in Immune system. Society for Mathematical Biology Conference 2008, Centre for Mathematical Medicine, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada
2. Predator - prey dynamics in the uniform medium lead to directed percolation and wave train propagation. Functional Differential Equations and Applications. Research workshop of the Israel Science Foundation 2010, Ariel, Israel
2002-2004 Master of Science in Applied Mathematics. Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel. Supervisors: Dr. Yoram Louzoun, Dr. Nadav
Thesis theme: Spatially Extended Catalyst Induced Stochastic Birth-Death Process
2001 – 2003 Teaching of School Math Certificate Studies. Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel. (with excellence)
1999 – 2002 Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science (Magna Cum Laude). Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel.
1994 - 1997 Economical Cybernetics. Sevastopol State Technical University, Sevastopol, Ukraine.