Building 216 (Math)
Department of Mathematics
Bar Ilan University
Ramat Gan, 5290002
Email: kaplaney at gmail.com
I am a senior lecturer at Bar Ilan University. My current research interests include
Automorphic Forms, Representation Theory, Metaplectic Groups and Rankin-Selberg Integrals.
· J. Frahm and E. Kaplan, A Godement-Jacquet type integral and the metaplectic Shalika model, to appear in Amer. J. Math.
· E. Kaplan, The characterization of theta-distinguished representations of GL(n), to appear in Israel J. Math.
· E. Kaplan and S. Yamana, Twisted symmetric square L-functions and invariant trilinear forms, Math. Z., 285 (2017), 739-793.
· E. Kaplan, The double cover of odd general spin groups, small representations and applications, J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, 16 (2017), no. 3, 609-671.
· E. Kaplan, Theta distinguished representations, inflation and the symmetric square L-function, Math. Z. 283 (2016), no. 3, 909-936.
· E. Kaplan, Representations distinguished by pairs of exceptional representations and a conjecture of Savin, Internat. Math. Res. Notices 2016 (2016), no. 2, 604-643.
· E. Kaplan, The Theta Period of a Cuspidal Automorphic Representation of GL(n), Internat. Math. Res. Notices 2015 (2015) no. 8, 2168-2209.
· E. Kaplan, Complementary results on the Rankin-Selberg gamma factors of classical groups, J. Number Theory 146 (2015), 390-447 (Special Issue In Honor of Steve Rallis).
· E. Kaplan, On the gcd of local Rankin-Selberg integrals for even orthogonal groups, Compositio Math. 149 (2013), 587-636.
· E. Kaplan, Multiplicativity of the gamma factors of Rankin-Selberg integrals for SO(2l)xGL(n), Manuscripta Math. 142 (2013), 307-346.
· E. Kaplan, The unramified computation of Rankin-Selberg integrals for SO(2l)xGL(n), Israel J. Math. 191 (2012), no. 1, 137-184.
· E. Kaplan, An invariant theory approach for the unramified computation of Rankin-Selberg integrals for quasi-split SO(2n)xGL(n), J. Number Theory 130 (2010), 1801-1817.
· E. Kaplan, M. Naor and O. Reingold, Derandomized Constructions of k-Wise (Almost) Independent Permutations, Algorithmica 55 (2009), no. 1, 113-133, preliminary version RANDOM 2005.
My PhD Thesis (prepared under the supervision of Professor David Soudry at Tel Aviv University, 2013).