Harvard Club of Israel Cross-Cultural Dialog Series
Coordinator: Malka Schaps, Co-President.
Links: Harvard Club of Israel Home Page
- Living Together: Is it Possible?, Beit HaGefen, Haifa, Oct.10, '02.
Panel: Dr. Bishara Bisharat, Leesa Goren, Rabbi Mark Rosenstein
- Small Party, Large Party? Tel Aviv, Jan. 13, '03.
Speakers: MP Naomi Chazan, Meretz, MP Eliezer Cohen, National Unity,
Eli Kazhdan, Yisrael b'Aliya, Jonathan RosenBlum, United Torah Jewry.
Also, Gidi Greenstein on Election Reform.
- The Splits is Israeli Society: What Can We do to Bridge Them?
Rav Ami 3, Bnei Brak, June 23, 2004.
- Dr. Asil Arisha, Kfar Taibe.
- Dr. Husaam Arisha, Dept. of Math., Al Kasami College, Baka-al-Gharabiya
- Dr. Menachem Goren, Radiology dept., Beilinson Hospital.
- Shira Leibovitz-Schmidt, Haredi College for Women.
- Laura Wharton AB 1983, Yachad Caucus member.
- The Secular-Religious Divide: Is Communication Possible?
Rav Ami 3, Bnei Brak, June 20, 2005.
Moderator: Avi Heilman, Knesset Constitution Committee.
- Prof. Shlomo Eckstein, Prof. Emer., Economics, Bar-Ilan University
- Prof. Seev Hirsch, Prof. Emer., School of Business, Tel-Aviv University
- Prof. Malka Schaps, Assoc. Prof., Mathematics, Bar-Ilan University
- Dr. Yael Hadass, Ph.D., '04, Kennedy School of Government
Coming Up: Pre-Election Event in Jerusalem
Last update: Dec. 19, '05.