Shifi (Shifra) Reif
My main research interests are Representation theory, Lie algebras and superalgebras, and algebraic combinatorics. I am currently at a tenure track position at Bar Ilan University. I’ve been a postdoctoral fellow at University of Michigan 2011-2015, after receiving my Ph.D. at the Weizmann Institute of Science, where my advisor was Maria Gorelik.
1. Simplicity of vacuum modules over affine Lie superalgebras, with Crystal Hoyt, Journal of Algebra 321 no. 10 (2009), 2861-2874.
2. Weyl Denominator identity for affine Lie superalgebras with zero Coxeter number, with Maria Gorelik, Algebra and Number Theory 6 (2012), 1043-1059.
3. Denominator identity for twisted affine Lie superalgebras, Int. Math. Res. Notices (2014), 4146-4178.
4. Savings and insurance within the dual theory of choice. Risk and Decision Analysis 4 no. 4 (2013), 235-241. With Y. Machnes.
5. The Kac Wakimoto character formula for the general linear Lie superalgebras, Algebra and Number Theory 9 (2015), 1419-1452. With M. Chmutov and C. Hoyt.
6. A superdimension formula for gl(m|n) modules, J. Algebra Appl 15 (2016), 1650080. With M. Chmutov and R. Karpman.
7. A Weyl-Type character formula for PDC modules of gl(m|n), J. Lie Theory 27 (2017), 1069-1088. With M. Chmutov and C. Hoyt.
8. The Duflo-Serganova functor and Grothendieck rings of Lie superalgebras, Algebra and Number Theory 12 (2018), 2167-2184. With C. Hoyt.
The Grothendieck ring of periplectic Lie superalgebras, Math. Res. Letters 28 (2021), 1175-1195. With M.-S. Im, and V. Serganova. (Submitted 2019).
Denomanator identities for periplectic Lie superalgebras, J. Algebra 567 (2021), 459-474. With C. Hoyt, M.-S. Im.
11. On tensor products of irreducible integrable representations, J. Algebra 592 (2022), 402-423. With R. Venkatesh.
12. Grothendieck Rings of Queer Lie Superalgebras, accepted to Proc. AMS.
Room 112, Building 216, Department of Mathematics, Bar Ilan University.