Shimshon Amitsur (26 Aug 1921 - 5 Sept 1994)
The symposium will take place on 1-4.11.2021. The first two days will be held in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and the last two days will be held in Bar-Ilan University.
Planning to participate? A registration link will be available soon.
Venue: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1-2.11) and Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan (3-4.11).
- Jason Bell (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Amiram Braun (University of Haifa)
- Adam Chapman (Academic College, Tel-Aviv Yafo)
- Miriam Cohen (Ben Gurion University)
- Sean Eberhard (Cambridge University)
- Anna Erschler (École Normale Supérieure)
- Uriya First (Haifa University)
- Be’eri Greenfeld (University of California San Diego)
- Bob Guralnick (University of Southern California)
- Danny Krashen (Rutgers University, New Jersey)
- Michael Larsen (Indiana University, Bloomington)
- Alex Lubotzky (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Avinoam Mann (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Eliyahu Matzri (Bar-Ilan University, Israel)
- Raman Parimala (Emory University)
- Chloé Perin (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Pham Huu Tiep (Rutgers University, New Jersey)
- Claudio Procesi (Universita degli Studi di Roma)
- Igor Rapinchuk (Michigan State University)
- Yoav Segev (Ben-Gurion University)
- Sue Sierra (University of Edinbrugh)
- Agata Smoktunowicz (University of Edinbrugh)
- Jean-Pierre Tignol (Université Catholique de Louvain)
- Efim Zelmanov (University of California San Diego)
Scientific Committee: Avinoam Mann, Louis Rowen, David Saltman, Aner Shalev, Lance Small and Uzi Vishne.
Organizing Committee: Aner Shalev (HUJI), Guy Blachar, Eliyahu Matzri, Louis Rowen and Uzi Vishne (BIU).
Sponsors: To be updated.